Friday, October 26, 2007 @ 8:41 PM
I was late for school.
I woke up at around 7 am. haha..un naman. I was so tired from the softball practice and mom wasn't able to wake me up because she was tired from the party last night. (inuman nila dad) She had to cook food and clean everything up early in the morning.
I rushed to the bathroom, took my softball gear + extra clothes and waited for the bus to arrive.
I waited for around 15minutes and then I asked our maid if the bus already came.
She said:
"ah, service mo? oo. umalis na kaninang 6:30. ginising kita kaninang 5:00 pero di ka kumikibo. kaya pinaalis ko na lang."WAAAAT?! I panicked because I might not be able to go to school or I might be late in our game.
Mom came and said that she would drive me to school. YESS!
I got in the MPB and there were no students. I thought the opening blabla was done.
I got down, took my bag and ran to the classroom.
WHEW! they were still practicing their cheer.
more, more, we want more from sophomores. X[ anyway.. haha
After that, my team mates and I went to the softball field.
Our first game was with the Juniors. We were so scared(or maybe it was just me) because of their pitcher, ate Dimples. The way she pitch is sooo..
*goosebumps* basta.. scary.
There weren't that much supporters. haha.. some of my batchmates and my barkada. Yehey! my barkada watched. Last year they didn't watch eh. di kasi nila ata gets ung game.
[103007. correction: not last year, basta dati. hmm..last last year?]
It made me feel better when I saw them watching. The game was great! lamang kami.. after a while they said they have to go. It made me feel like they didn't really want to watch me play. baka napilitan lang sila, or bumawi lang sila kasi last time di sila nanood. i dunno. Kasi if they really wanted to support me they'll be there for me until the game ends.
After they left Juniors were able to catch up, and scored 5-7. (sila ung 7)
The game ended after 30 minutes. We lost and my bestfriends weren't there for me. I couldn't find any shoulder to cry on.
My parents and my brother came. And I'm so glad they were able to take some pictures.
I hugged dad and whispered
"we lost"It was one of the saddest moments in my life.
There were no supporters and we lost.
The next game was supposed to be with the freshmen but then it rained. I just took pictures walked around the campus and ate lunch with my family.
I saw Jelai and Arvie by the way. They're so cute together. :)
I also saw CHOK and vico. chooooook!!!!! hahaha..
so that's about it.
sad day.