Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 5:21 PM
My brother and I went to my school for the Band Screening, but we didn't stay long cuz we would still go to our gandfather's house for his 70th birthday.
While we were watching a band play, I saw a group with their band name written on a sticker on their chest.
angie:"kuya o, tingnan mo pangalan ng band nila."
fran:"Ako Sikat?"
a:"oo.."
f:"haha.."
a:"ginaya ung Sino Sikat"
f:"onga e:)) kung makita yan ni ate, lagot yan."
a:"oo nga:))"
After a few bands, we said goodbye to our friends and went home.
We waited for our parents while playing with the two dogs.
They arrived and we all left home. My sister didn't come with us because she said she has school.
At our grandfather's house, there were a lot of people.
My cousins and I stayed in our uncle's room while the adults were at the living room.
It was fun since we haven't seen each other for a long time:)