Thursday, October 18, 2007 @ 9:09 PM
I was supposed to be at Kit's house earlier this afternoon for our science project design, but my dad didn't allow me because Kit's place was so far.
:( sorry.
Anyway, not really in the mood to blog, i just forced myself :P
I'm quite stressed in the moment. Carissa, our investigatory project leader was telling us stuff like. research on this and this right now, give a summary and send it to me now. :[ ugh..
I sent some things to her but she was saying stuff like wth? wat is dis? :-L
If she won't take me seriously, then i won't take her seriously. :[
Then Nadine logged in (she's part of the group)She sent the ingredients stuff just like mine and then carissa was helping her like "make this in paragraph form" blablabla..
That sort of pissed me off, because i have been looking stuff on the net and sending her links pictures paragraphs words sentences WHATEVER and she didn't really took those hard-worked research. I even looked at some of my mom's old book on how to make creams etc.
since no one cared that much, I closed the conference and started doing my homework. I've got a lot of things to finish and i don't know what time i would be able to sleep.
I started my envi.ed. then letting mom sign some circulars, then eating. haha! and etc.
that's all for nooooow.
haha! english disaster. :)) STAGE FRIGHT.