Sunday, October 14, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
I slept in my sister's "room" :))
i had a great night with her:)
Doodled on her friend's notebook, searched stuff in the toy room, played guitar, chatting, eating etc. :D IT WAS FUN.
She opened the gift by the way:) she loved it:D nakasulat pa naman dun "do not open until you birthday which is on oct. 28 2007" hahaha oh well:D
She slept late by the way, so she wasn't able to come with us to the church and mall of asia.
So as i've said, we went to church without my sister then went to the mall of asia.
Ate at Tempura. WOOO!!! MIXED SUSHI!!!!! salmon:D shrimp:D
did a lot:)
I don't have enough time to share all those stuff because it's late and I haven't done any of my homeworks yet. ops. i forgot:))
Anyway, my brother and sister and just finished watching HEROES:D
haha.. we're still watching TV in my brother's room, i'm just blogging in my room while waiting for the ads to finish:))