Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 10:41 PM
Another day, another chance.
I came in our classroom and Bien called me.
angie "wala si Jamie?"
bien "wala eh, absent."
a"e si Bianca at Annelle?"
b"wala pa naman"
a"si Jo-anne?"
b"wala rin."
a"si Zian?"
b"ah, nandiyan sila..pati si Coleen, Kit and Yanna"
a"aww, thank you talaga bien for coming:)"
b"sure!"
a"manonood ka samin diba?"
b"oo naman."
a"di ka aalis ha?"
b"kasama kita lagi"
[something like that, hindi yan ung exact words ha]
*before and after our game we gather around, sit, hands in the middle on top of the other and pray. Then in the game stealing bases are allowed. 30minutes per game, 3 innings.
After the GS it was our game with the FRESHMEN. :) GO ILAGA! i love the pitcher! she's so GALING:)) FAST PITCHER
haha..
After that, wow. we won? WE WON! SO HAPPY. :D
Rested then after 30 minutes it was us vs. the SENIORS. GO SENIORS!
Still few watched. Ms. Molave watched all our game. aww.. :D
In the game, ate Dimples was teaching me how to pitch better. "Straight arms, Angie!" thank you ate dimples. :) And Tala was telling me not to bend me legs. and wow, mas maganda pala ung pitch pag ganun:D
THANK YOU SO MUCH ATE DIMPLES AND ATE TALA..[hehe.. 'ate']
Then after the game with the seniors. We won. I cried because...i dunno I was so happy.
It was a good game and I enjoyed playing with them:)
It really didn't matter that much if we lost because this was their last year in AA and we didn't really want to see them sad.
After the game, I went to them and even if they were crying. They were so proud of me and they were telling me to beat the Juniors for them. I WILL :)
Our game with the juniors was actually for them and of course, for God:)
By the way, Bien was still there watching:) nagegets na niya ung softball. :D
This is it. Our
CHAMPIONSHIP GAME with the
JUNIORS.There were a lot of supporters! Almost all our batchmates then some
SENIORS wow, talagang ang daming nanonood at nagchcheer samin.
dami ring nagpipicture. hihi :-"
The final inning (or the final round) One more out and we win.
The last batter was ate Dimples.
BALL 1!BALL 2!STRIKE 1!BALL 3!STRIKE 2!omg. FULL COUNT.
my last pitch, and she was able to hit it.
I CAUGHT IT before it hit the ground. "WOOOOOOHH!!!" I was the first one to react. =)) ako unang naka gets na out na siya.
"OUT!"....
..
WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we scored 6, they scored 0
Gimme, gimme more, gimme more, gimme SOPHOMORE! WOOO!
Everyone was so HAPPY taking pictures and all.
We prayed again and still happy about it.
Bien was our number one full supporter. SHE WAS THERE ALL DAY LONG, even if it was HOT, even if she had nothing else to do but to sit and watch, she was there. And I was so happy for sacrificing for us.
Almost everyone left when Ms. Santos called us.
There was a technicality and miscommunication. We can't be CHAMPIONS if we lost one game. So TWICE TO BEAT ang JUNIORS.
this time, 2 innings lang (no time limit.)
Mariz called everyone up to go back because the game isn't finished yet.
The game began, everyone was back.
2nd inning, we were at the field.
ONE LAST OUT and we WIN.
The batter hit the ball I caught it again before it touched the ground and WOO! WE WIN!!again!
and the score was 2-1
Close game..
GREAT GAME.
YES. TIME TO REST. I was so tired, I could barely walk.
Bien helped me carry my things. :) thank you so much >:D<
At the MPB. awarding. :)
got a gold medal. :)
aheeheehee... :D
so happy. :D
CONGRATS COLEEN! CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON! :)