Saturday, October 13, 2007 @ 11:38 PM
My sister's birthday's coming up.
My gift to her is ready. It's wrapped with a plain white cartolina and doodled on it.
There was still a bit tension between us, and I don't know how to apologize to her.
From the gym room[which became her room]she went to our parents' room to use the computer.
I was on the bed with mom showing her the gift wrap i made when my sister came in. I ran to the gym room, placed her gift on her desk with all her artsy plates thingy and ran back to my parents' room.
She went out and back to the gym room.
Her feet stomping on the stairs rushing. I heard her open our room then closed it.
She went to our parents' room and ran towards me smiling. "THANK YOU!!!" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back squeezed her because i missed her so much. It had been a while since we last spoke to one another.

"tara! may ipapakita ako sayo!" she said.
I followed her to the gym room and woah. She made a plate for school. It was a picture of my drum set[she used sand paper for the background rays, foil for the metal parts and black illustration board for the color of my drums.] It was fantastic and said that she made it just for me. :)
aww.. :D
their theme was TEXTURE. :)
she's one awesome artist:D and i'm so proud of her.
After chatting[telling her some updates about me] with her while she was drawing, I took the camera and some clothes and towel. I took a bath and my sister was the one who filled up the bath tub:) I was in swimsuit! =))
My phone was inside a Ziplock and wee!! under water txting and picture taking! :D
hahaha.. after 2hours i was done and took a shower:P pruny haaands! :))