Wednesday, October 17, 2007 @ 10:25 PM
Just woke up after a 15-minute nap.
Nothing much to share.
I'm still trying to figure out who my partner for our Boy-Girl Interaction is.
I'm sure with the last name. Santos. Am I right ms. secretary? :D
But I'm not sure with the first name. Teng? TENG? I could tell this Santos is another chinese guy. :))
I found that out when i told bianx i knew the name of my partner.(she won't tell me eh)
angie: BIANCA! kilala ko na kung sino partner ko!
bianx: weehh, cge ngaaa?
angie: ckret!
bianx: hahaha, di mo naman alam e
angie: alam ko kaya! siii
bianx: ...
angie: martin santos
bianx: ah...di ko sure.. alam ko lang ung nickname eh
angie: o? ano ung nickname?
bianx: teng
angie: TENG? tetetetengteng?
bianx: hahah.. oo
angie: ahh.. uy
bianx: o?
angie: joke lang, di ko kilala partner ko, hula lang un..
WAHEHEHE i'm so good:>