Tuesday, October 02, 2007 @ 8:40 PM
I'm done with some things i have to finish today.
[x]filipino, basahin ang "saranggola" sa HulagwayII
[x]filipino, magdala ng family picture
[x]filipino, sagutan ang pp. 88-89
[x]algebra, notebook work:P
[x]T.H.E., reflection
[]burn CD for Bea Monteiro
[]logcom poster for fair and variety show design
[] fix md sheet
[]make palanca
[]envi.ed. activity sheet
:)) i'm so stressed. i want to REST!
I can see jamie's status by the way. "Rest, then HW"
it's her status since i logged in:)) good luck jamie:) there's a lot of hw:)
oh, bianca doesn't log in anymore by the way. Natutupad na ung "rules" niya=)) ahahaha.. nice.
hmm.. today was the last day of our PAASCU day by the way, yehey! no more observers:P
Oh and Sarah Capistrano and someone else were interviewed by the paascu:)) asked them about the mission vision of AA=)) WHEW, buti ndi ako:)) di ko alam e;)) hehe
what else.. what else..:-?
During school breaks, my barkada and I were planning to change the ones they picked because Jamie got somebody whom she already got last year:)) bawal daw un=))
we had a hard time because some wanted to shuffle and some didn't.
SSP, we ended up sticking to what we already have=))
It's funny because they already blurted out who they picked for the gift giving=))
NOT ME! secret ung akin!
:))
oh oh.. my brother's gonna buy me some ice cream when he gets home! I CAN'T WAIT.
Ice cream from Dairy Queen [blizzard] at eastwood. :)) Ateneo eh, madadaanan niya:D
\:D/ WEEEEE!! that's what I get for working hard:>
I almost forgot, am I worth a second chance? :)