Saturday, October 20, 2007 @ 9:04 PM
Mom woke me up 7am because we would go to SM North Edsa to watch my little cousin, Cheska at the cinema for their show.
I ate breakfast, took a shower and off to the mall by 9:00am with my mother and sister.
By 9:25, we arrived at the cinema and the line was loooong :[ Took some video of the line and then when we got in we looked for grandma and grandpa. We sat beside them and waited to the show to start.

meetCHESKA.
During the show, SHE WAS SO CUTE.she's a SHEEP :) one of the leads.
She was saying her lines slooowly. giggled after etc.
btw, she's in preschool(or kinder? not sure)
so after that we ate out with my family (uncles aunts cousin, grandparents, sister and mom)
After eating my sister and I went to my fave store, AMERICAN BLVD! :D
Then thought about buying a shoe but never mind:P
Then went to bread talk.
Mom and I was again the BUSY BUSY guy. Mom says he's the manager, but i'm guessing he's the OWNER. Why? Because every time we go to BreadTalk[trinoma/mall of asia/sm northedsa/ any mall whatever] We always see HIM. siya mismo talaga ah. nagkakataon na kung san kami pupunta andun siya. :))
he's a nice owner (or manager. Every person that goes out after buying he'd walk by and thanks that person even if he's busy:)) funny:))
after that, went to FullyBooked. Bought a small pen :D I was also thinking about buying a diary but NAAAH,
i'll just keep on blogging until 2008 i guess. :)
This day was fun but i was so sleepy. :)) from the time I woke up until right now, i feel tired and sleepy. body hurts by the way. :[