Friday, October 12, 2007 @ 3:36 PM
After school, Jo-anne Bien and I waited for Bianx and Coleen. They were having their cheering practice.
6pm, we went to jo-anne's house to get her things and to pick up jamie.
after that went to mcdo then to jo-anne's condo at serendra. big time:))
We went swimming in this HUUUUUGE pool. diving! :D
shower then went to the mall:))
serendra. :P
We went to Fully booked. I bought my sister and dad their birthday gift. even if my sister still hates me, i would still buy her a gift. I've got money from saving my allowance and i'd spend it here:D
I bought my sister a notebook which i knew she would love. She wanted those kinds of notebook but didn't have enough money to buy it XD
Then I bough dad a key chain that sez BEST DAD EVER! :D
Bianx and I saw Jo-anne looking at a folder. She wanted it so badly.
We asked bien to guide jo-anne and jamie upstairs so that we could buy her that folder.
I paid for all those stuff and that bianx and bien would pay me their share.
she saw that i bought that folder but i had to lie.
"di, para sa ate ko yan, gift ko" SORRY
At starbucks.
it was minutes before jo-anne's birthday.
clock strikes 12.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO-ANNE!!
Bianx opened the plastic and took the folder while we were singing. She gave it to her and Jo-anne was soooo happy:D I also apologized fo lying to her.
After that, went around then bien had to go home.
We went back to the condo and surprisingly, bianx slept with us. She was supposed to go home but we begged her not to go:D yippeee
We were supposed to play PS3 but jo-anne's maid forgot to bring the controllers. :[ :)) so we watched HEROES instead:D
MORNING.
Bianx had to go home.
We were still in our PAJAMAS when we went out. CONSTRUCTION WORKERS!!!! NO!! sooo embarrassing. :)) after that went back to bed:)) we were supposed to go swimming but we got lazy.
10am, we took a bath and went to serendra:)
I went with my parents already and went home:)
FUN!