Monday, October 15, 2007 @ 4:48 PM
I've updated my blog. scroll down and look at the left side.
MY YOUTUBE LINKS!
:D i've been searching videos on youtube and thought about posting them here.
check them out, it's really great, especially the japanese pranks
________________________
Just got home an hour ago. :) "half day"
Tomorrow's our Filipino test AND Jamie's birthday.
Bianx, Jo-anne, Bien and I were planning about what we would give her for her birthday.
________________________
Soo.. during our first subject, there came 6(?) guys from Marist School.
They were inviting us to go to their dance(i think)
Anyway, there was this 3rd grader in the middle. He was small and cute. He spoke well; better than the others. I was tapping audrey and whispering"ANG CUTE NIYAAA!" he was sooo cute! not the handsome type of cute, but the kiddie totoy cute.. :))
After their uh, sharing, they were about to leave. I was still poking audrey and telling her how cute he was. I forgot that he was just passing in front of us when i was saying "ang cute
nung bata o!!!" . ops. :))
He looked at us and i waved:)) aww.. =))
I waved at him and ahahaha, his reaction...=)) "oh.. hello:)"
aww..
When they left, ms. francisco, our teacher, told us that he's already in first year. accelerated? NOPE..
HAHA..
WHOOOOPS.
I forgot, we had our shortened periods by the way. :)
ALGEB,RECESS,CLE.
haha.. we got scolded AGAIN by ms. clarete[our cle teacher]
Every cle class, she scolds us. :[ oh well:P
STAT,then AP
We took some minutes from AP because we had our CLASS PIC..without bea rondario:(
it was stull fun:)
ENGLISH,LUNCH,BIO.
Ms. dela Paz, our biology teacher, is absent so Ms. Molave, our ap teacherand CA, took over. :[
didn't do anything:[
CAI, sr. iris didn't have any voice.
again, we didn't do anything["we" meaning, jamie and I]
dismissed by 2:20pm i think:))
got home 3:30:P