Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 8:49 PM
School was great:)
a lot of students were out though. :[
about 7 or 8 were excused because they had to prepare for the mass tomorrow. They had to fix the backdrop, then some practiced for the songs and others were servers of the mass.
I was supposed to be pulled out of class but I didn't wan't to because one, it's hot there at the MPB, two, i don't want to miss a thing(haha!) in the lessons and three, nakakapagod:)
So aun:)
OH!! during english.. hehehe.. this is really funny..
During our english class, our teacher, Ms. Lisbo, was asking us about stuff basta. Then no one could answer, she was helping us na.. "uh-huh, and because...?"
then i yelled out "...becauuuuse...." hoping that someone would raise her hand to answer. I didn't know the answer, I just wanted to say bacuse:)) heehee...
Eh, I was seated at the first row, in the middle where teachers pass . She went in front of us all, rested her arms on the ledge and then looked at me.
"yes?"
"uh.."
"oh, were you the one who answered?"
"..:)"
"..or was it a soul?"
I really didn't know what to answer so i said....
"a... a soul.."
"oh, nyehehe"
sorry:)) ahahaha
tawang tawa lang talaga kami nun:))
oh, during PE[swimming] we had our practical test on diving and treading.
one word.
F U N.
ahahahha.. it waaaaas grrrrrrrrrrrreat.
treading for 3minutes was tiring nga lang.
3minutes is 95 eh, un na ung maximum :[
ahehe.. anyway, it's almost 9pm....bedtime.
didn't do any homework at all.. :))
Tomorrow's our school mass.
then 11am, HOOOOOOME! \:D/ I wonder why..
:-?