Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 7:20 PM
Bianx just called. She was asking me if I knew someone from ayala something.
Haha..I don't know were that is, and no, I don't know anyone from that place. She asked me again if I have a relative there. I asked my parents, and no, they do not know anyone from there.
I told Bianx and as soon as i hanged up the phone, I asked my parents if I could go Trick or Treating with my friends tomorrow.
The answer was predictable.
NO.
I waited for their reason.
And they said stuff like:
>malayo, wala kang transpo.
I told them Jamie's transpo (jamie and bianx told me that so...i'm not lying..)
>magmumukha kayong pulube don. Pipila kayo para lang sa mga candy. Kung gusto niyo ng candy punta sila dito.
*dad grabs the Crunch DARK chocolate*
O ayan o.. ang dami dami dito. TSK.
OUCH. mean. I just wanted to be with my friends and HEY, I MISS trick or treating. My last trick or treat was around 5 years ago.
SAD, i know.
I wish I was
young again.
HMM..SIGE, papuntahin ko kaya sila dito, ubusin namin ung chocolates. :>