Sunday, November 18, 2007 @ 9:07 PM
Forgot to blog. :P
Friday:Shortened periods again. HALF DAY.
One hour for our club. Softball. I was so excited to play, unfortunately, we didn't play because we would run out of time.
During LAB, we looked at the molds under the microscope. COOOOOOOL it's not moving but it's it's still awesome.
AP, we planned for the ASIAN FEST:)
English, Group 1 presented their topic to the class.
Music, we had a quiz on the saronai.Is my spelling correct? I'm not sure. :)
Biology, uh. :)
Computer, HA! we didn't have computer class today, the school removed the last period so that we could go home early. (dismissal: 12:40)
Saturday:My mom and I cleaned my room. We have a new arrangement, and I'm not used to it that much yet. We're not yet done cleaning the place:)) There's so many KALAT.
Sunday:My sister's away. She didn't go to mass with us. As a matter of fact, she didn't go to mass at all.
She's so LOST. She says that she's being rejected by her family.
She's the one who rejected me! Yesterday, from morning till evening, I planned about apologizing to her. I planned how I would say it and the right timing.
(she does not know how hard it is to apologize.)
Mom, dad and I were cooking downstairs. Before the food was ready, I asked my mom if it's okay if I'd apologize. She said yes and that it would make her happy. I asked her how i'd do it and she said "i dunno, hug her and say you're sorry"
naah, no thanks:)) I'll just say it.
I went to our room and saw my sister standing, texting.
I stood in front of her and said:
Me:"ate..."
Ate:"*snobs*"
Me:"ate..bati na tayo."
Ate:"*texts as if i wasn't there"
Me:"ate...sorry na."
Ate:"*snobs*"
Me:".... *waited for her reply*"
Ate:"..."
I went back downstairs with disappointment.
"ano?"Asked mom.
I looked at her without saying anything. "Di ka pinansin?" she asked. "no."
She hugged me and I began crying. I felt so rejected.
So ayun.
Kanina my family and I(without my sister. she went to the mall with her friends) went to the block and looked for a monitor and a computer table.
I also bought a helicopter. heehee.. wala lang. :D ung remote controlled. HEHE
ganda.