Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 9:23 PM
I guess, things are supposed to happen this way.
Obviously nobody knows (except for my family) what's happening right now. It's really the biggest problem we've encountered. Mom's even planning to bring all of us to a therapist(?) i dunno... the person who would listen to your problems and help you solve it. basta un.:-??
I don't think it's right to share our problems here. ugh, public. haha, samin samin lang un.
It's really sad. I couldn't even study because of what just happened.
Maybe, just maybe.. someday, this family of mine would fall apart.. IF my sister would push through with her unexpected plan.
I'm guessing that if she would really do "IT" my mom would be so miserable that she won't be able to take care of us. Dad would go hard on us and maybe I'd be kicked out from school because I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my studies.
As I have said before, even if my sister does all those things to me, I still love her. I wouldn't be ME if it weren't for her.
She made me control my anger, she made me the happy person I am today, and she's the reason why I CAN'T show my anger.
I learned how to keep all the problems, anger, and sadness to myself. I learned how to make people happy even if I, myself, isn't happy at all.
I'm sure someday I'd burst.Someday I'd snap. Someday these things I've been keeping all to my self would affect everyone i know.
If ever that day comes, I'd be ruined.
I need someone to talk to. some one who would listen. I don't care if he or she would be able to give tips or suggestions, i just need someone to talk to.