Monday, November 12, 2007 @ 9:21 PM
Today was our shortened periods. "Half day" today. [departure: 2:20pm] tss, half day ba un? :-L
Anyway, this day was fine. nothing much really happened.
Bianx, Zian, Kit and I sat together during AP class. Our teacher told us to meet by groups for the preparation for asian fest.
Bianx[secretary] and Zian[vice pres.] prepared the activities for the Boy-Girl interaction, while Kit and I helped.
Yippie! I get to choose which committee I'd be in.
You know. I know, you know it....CREATIVE committee! :D We would decorate the place. :P I was also supposed to be managing the technologies and stuff. ung mic and other 'items' that are related to wires. =))
Haha! naaah.. masisira ko lang un. :P
I was also told by my dear friend[weh, asa.] Carissa Quintana about the "issue" about the new teacher. =)) SO SCARY. hahahaha.. I won't tell you anymore who the teacher is or what she/he did. :))
Anyway, I finished all my homework from 7pm until 8:30pm. :D dami nun! \:D/
so, gotta go. tatambay na ko sa kwarto ng parents ko. wala akong magawa e. haha! aircon kasi dun.:D
by the way, guess who's gonna get her own computer.. :-" WEEE.. i've been such a good girl that my dad gave me his CPU and he would bought me a monitor. :D WEEE!!! wala na akong kaagaw sa pc! i have my own!
Everyone has his or her own computer na:D no more blaming others if there's a virus:P nyahahaha!
I AM SO HAPPY:)
onga pala! Alam niyo ba, nagiipon ako ng pera para makabili nung laruan na helicopter:)
SORRY, mababaw lang kaligayahan ko:P
tinatawanan nga ako ng pamilya ko e. hehe.. :P oh, well. :D