Friday, November 09, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
Currently watching: The DARK
Mood: sleepy. excited.
This day went out great, I wasn't feeling down anymore so I was able to joke around with my barkada:)
In school, we had our school mass. Usually, every after school masses, we'd have a
LONG RECESS [one hour] unfortunately, we weren't allowed to and I have no idea why.
After the mass, I changed back to my red uniform and prepared for our next subject which was Lab with Ms. Dela Paz.
We got our score in Biology
(since she's also our teacher in Bio)
After that we answered some questions on our LabManual. Our topic was about
FUNGI.We were also told about growing molds by group.
I volunteered to make the mold on the bread. :D yehey! FUN FUN FUN.
I'll post the day-by-day pictures of the mold when it's done. :)
NO! Not in this blog! :))
In my other blog. Oh, it's
http://www.imno-superman.blogspot.com/Haha!
Anyway, after our bio was AP. Uh? I don't remember us having AP class even if I KNOW we had AP. oh, I forgot, I wasn't listening. I was busy doodling. Seriously, i can't remember what we did during AP. haha!!
After that, of course, LUNCH break then we watched a show. uh? Cultural show? What do you call that? basta, i'ts about life in Mindanao, danced by these people at the Assumpta theatre. You know, the big theatre:D wait, theater, theatre? haha..
"Same Banana." :))
The show was AWWWWWESOMEEEE. Though I took a power-nap at the first part of the dance show. :)
After the show, we had an open forum
(where students could ask a question about the show)[Here it goes.
no offense to the GRADE 7 students]
So there was this 7th grader. She said her name was Bianca.
She said:
"i have a question. pwede magtagalog?"
It was funny at first but then she said....
"ahehe ahehehe.. Bakit ang galing-galing niyo? hehehe"
With a loud-ouch to the ears- tone.
ALL yes..
ALL Highschool students were
SO EMBARRASSED about what she did. no offense, but Assumptionista ba yun?
It was so.... ~X( uuuugh.. All those who asked before and after her had such a great and
MEANINGFUL question.
man,
ksp..sobra.
para lang may matanong.:l
Not only that, after she asked that, the performers' reactions were like..
*looks at each other* "sasagutin ba yun?" "joke ba un?" hindi sila natawa.
As a matter of fact....
WALANG NATAWA.nakakainiiiiis!!!
ugh. anyway.
after that, an hour of (
relaxing) boredom inside the classroom.
My barkada and I gathered near Bianca, kit and yanna's seat. We talked about stuff and then thought about ordering Mcdo since there's C.A.T.
Here's the plan:
Our departure is at 4pm. C.A.T. would be until 5 or 5:30pm.
by 4pm, we would go to Mc Donald's [yanna's ride] and would order food, then be back before C.A.T. ends.
see? EASY. :)UNFORTUNATELY, hindi natuloy:)) hahahaha!! nasayang laway namin kakaplano. =))
Departure.
My busmates and I planned to go to Cherry[grocery store] before going home.
We bought some ZAGU!!!!!!
:9I ordered:
Medium sized
Mocha flavored
extra pearls
zagu:DYum. heehee
then went home :D
Sorry, naiinip na ba kayo? masyado bang mahaba? i'm so sorry:))Anyway. When I got home, I immediately took a shower. Minutes later, mom and my sister arrived from Trinoma. They went shopping:[
Mom came in the bathroom and caught me playing with the water.
oops, wasting water:D di niyo alam kung pano ung laro ko?
You would 'collect' water with your two palms then throw it up in the air.
You would see droplets of water(and I mean huge drops of water) and I would catch it using our
"tabo" :D
fun, isn't it? ;D
ahahaha!!
she told me to stop taking a bath because she has a surprise for meeee \:D/
WEEEE!
As soon as I was done fixing myself, "NASAN NA?"
hahah..
My sister showed me my shirt.
OH MY GOODNESS.It was the shirt we saw at PRP. I wanted to buy it but there wasn't any Medium. ~X(
so now... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! meron na!!!!!! \:D/
It's the gray shirt that has this picture of the Rocket POP ice cream. :D
Vintage style:)
Not only that, they bought me SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so beautiful.
:)
I'm so happy:)
eastwood and soiree tomorrow. :)