Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ 9:25 PM
Guess who's getting responsible on her new seat. :)
Yesterday, we changed our seating arrangement. I told Zian where I wanted to sit and she granted me my "wish."
I'm now seated at the first row, center[a bit to the right] I like it there because I can see the board clearly, and it helps me be organized with my things. If I didn't fix my books under the chair, the teacher might step on the books OR they might fall. Oh, and I wouldn't get tempted from doodling or talking to my seatmate, Aien, because I'm afraid of being scolded by people. :) (yes, that's one of my greatest fears.)
Well, anyway, I'm able to do some homeworks at school! :D first time? :)) ahhaha!!
And!!!! I always finish my assignments at home after an hour. :> non-stop work. I'm actually enjoying it. :)) WEIRD. haha!