Tuesday, November 13, 2007 @ 9:41 PM
Sad.
Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow. They're gonna go to Baguio to fix something. I think they're gonna pay for the house or something. Aww.. I really wish they'd have a safe trip.
My sister hates me. AGAIN. How come she HATES everybody? my DAD, my BROTHER, ME. what's her problem?
Yesterday, I took a nap around 5:30 until 6:30pm. As soon as she got home, she logged out my YM, and started using the PC. I woke up and said (with a not-so-nice tone) "angie,ako nauna dito gagamitin ko."
IT'S ALL YOURS. And when I get MY OWN computer after my parents' baguio trip, I WILL NOT LET YOU EVEN TOUCH THE KEYBOARDS unless we're friends again.
[of course i didnt say those mean things to her.]
After a while, my sister snapped. well, sort of. She BLAMED ME about the "disappearance" of the NERO CD BURNER. I don't even use that program and she's blaming me that I deleted it or something WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROOF.
If you are reading this now (yes you my big sister) no offense, but you're not really the type of sister I wanted. I wanted a sister whom I could share my secrets without her blackmailing me. A sister that would appreciate the music I play with my guitar, and a sister who wouldn't bully me, instead, she would bully others to protect me.
Asa naman ako.
Even if I say mean things about her, she's still my sister and I love her.
I'm sorry for always looking at the bad things she does..i can't help it, it's too many.