everyday, i have a story i can't wait to tell
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Currently listening to: Cartel - Honestly
Mood: BORED
Currently: FREEZING
Last night my sister and I slept around 3:30am. haha! We just couldn't sleep. We also heard my brother and his friend go up the stairs.
Guess who's NOT gonna get PUNISHED for coming home late. Francis.
UNFAIR.
haha! I also painted some art on my doodle notebook.
Yes, the brown one with a sort of string on the cover. The one you buy on Fully Booked.
Yeah, that one. haha! My sister bought me one last year and for months I didn't know what to do with that notebook.
DOODLE! haha! I painted on some pages, I glued some magazine cut outs, etc. It's really pretty once you see it.
I'm bringing it with me all the time. :D
See me, and you'll see my notebook:D
Well anyway, mom's baking some cookies downstairs right now. Yummy! chocolate chip cookies! :D
Dad's using the other computer and both my siblings are still
A S L E E P .
I almost forgot.
To those who are texting me, I'm sorry cuz my phone's BUSTED.
I have no idea what happened.
I was just texting people to text my sister and greet her a happy birthday, then POOF, my phone's DEAD.
I turned it on then there was this message that says:
Configuration Error
blablablabla..
NOOOO!!! ~X(
UGLY PHONE.
My family and I would go to the cemetery later.
We would visit our grandparents.
And the best part is, I'd get to see my little brother. Well, not really him, but his name on the ground. ha? tama ba? basta un.
:)
i love you NINO
[ninyo---i don't know how to make that n that has a tilde(~)]