Friday, December 07, 2007 @ 10:56 PM
I had such a tiring day.
Before we begin the warm up, I took out the pieces of paper with their names on it, placed it all on my mitt and each one of us took a strip of paper. YEHEY! budget nga pala P50-100. hehe. fun. :D
After that each one of us said our name and then our wishlist. :D wahaha!
Then warm up. :D
Wasn't able to play softball because of the EcoMass.
I was pulled out from the club at around 8:20am and went to the classroom to have an early recess.
Sarah(enriquez) a fourth year club mate, told me that Sir. Louie[spelling?] wouldn't allow people wearing dengue attire(long sleeves, jeans shoes) to the chapel.
As I got to the classroom, they said that Sr. L..something started it. She was the one who told the people that you are not allowed to go to mass if you are not wearing your red uniform.
Almost half of the class were in dengue attire. And we were the only section from our batch that was chosen to go to the EcoMass.
WHY? DID GOD EVER SAID THAT WHEN YOU'RE WEARING JEANS AND LONGSLEEVES YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CELEBRATE MASS WITH THE LORD?!?!?!?!
I hate that nun. She's not nice. HAHA. I don't like her.
9:00am, the mass was about to start. Ms. Dela Paz told monica to call us at the classroom and celebrate mass. HA! in your face sistah.
After mass, we had our LAB period. We met with our IP-mates and discussed about our Science Project.
Then AP, we worked on our Asian Fest thingy.
My barkada and I had our lunch at the MPB(potato corner is yummy:D ) then by 1pm went to the Assumpta Theater for the EcoSongfest. :D
WE LOVE KOMU!!! hahaha!!
[komu is a club where people have great voices. They sing. that's all.]
After the show, departure:D
WANTOO. tomorrow, sheen's house 1:30pm.then we would walk to my house and paaaaaarty? :)) ahahaha.. until 8pm i guess. :Dwe would celebrate our 15th monthsary. :)) CLASS PARTY. :DBRING FOOD, scaryDVDs, iPod and cameras.HOY, no FOOD, no EAT. HAHAHAHAH