Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 8:44 PM
Happy new year:)
I don't think my dad bought any fireworks this year. :(
But what the heck? We get to save money..uh, and we wouldn't get hurt...uh aaand...save the environment? HEHE! nice.
I'm just gonna bang the drums to make noise:> YEHEY. haha!!!
Oh, btw, it's just me and my dad here. Mom and ate cel are at Retiro. They're helping out with the selling and the counting of money. fun? NOPE. ahahha!! stress. :P
My brother's not here, I think he's at Tala's house. :)) He gave her some ttttssokoleyt. :> pinapataba ata si tala.. :)) joke lang. I made the RIBBON!!! weee!! hehe! naks. i HELPED. :P
Agh, it's getting loud here. Mga kapitbahay ko talaga. EXCITED. =))
ay, talaga la'ang! hindi ngani maka hintay. :)) hahahaha
I want to rest. :P
Happy new year everyone. I might not be able to reply to your texts. My phone's busted. AGAIN. :[
take care:)