Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 7:32 PM
OH YES. The week finally ended and christmas break's coming up! Oh I can't wait for Christmas. :D
I'm as so tired, I need rest. This week was sooo stressful because we had a test everyday and we were cramming for our InvestigatoryProject and Asian Fest. ohman.
AND, we were preparing for the Alay Kapwa Exposure. :[
Anyway, at least it was OVER. :)
Today wasn't an ordinary day for us. It was our last day of classes. After this week we would just practice the songs for the dawn mass. I SHALL TAKE PICTURES. :>
Oh, we had our exposure this morning. IT WAS NOT FUN. NOT FUN AT ALL..
We were expecting that we would spend hours with our little kids at the Missionaries of something orphanage
blabla home of love thingy. Well, we didn't. In fact, we only got to stay for 15 minutes. :[
It was because of our
AlayKapwa teacher Sr. Lourdes. She made a wrong booking. So there were other people waiting for us since they had their exposure also. :l
But even if we didn't get to do the activities with them, I still learned a lesson.
I should appreciate EVERYTHING that I have now. family home friends school..everything:)
Ahhh.. I love life. I love stress
cuz stress IS life.-------------
CHRISTMAS shopping on
saturday! :D
By the way, here's my
wishlist.
oh wait. just look on your left. may
wishlist dun:D
HEEHEE.. thanks:)