Wednesday, December 26, 2007 @ 11:59 PM
6pm, my family and I prepared ourselves for the Christmas celebration at Tito Rei's house. It was pretty far from our place. Somewhere at Makati. ;)
It was fun hanging out with them. We played a game called "chase the gift." hahahah.. okay, it goes like this (tagalog na, baka malito pa kayo paginenglish ko. haha)
May mga strips of paper sa box tas may mga number 1-9 ung sa mga young adults tas 10 to [insert number here] for adults.
Tas sa isang bowl, strips of paper na may name namin.
sample:
bubunot lahat sa box. so may number na, ung number na un, un ung gift na kukunin nila sa table.
Tapos bubunot si tito rei sa bowl ng isang name tas ung taong nabunot kukunin ung gift niya sa table. bago niya buksan, may choice siya. pede niyang kunin ung gift ng nabunot ng iba or buksan ung kanya.
basta masaya. HAHA
I got number 2 which was a planner from America.
Before I opened the gift, I was thinking about getting John or uh, Kuya John's gift. It was a mug. heehee. It was cute kaya:)) But fine, I opened it and lookie lookie i got a planner. :D
but then Jill..or should i say Ate Jill wanted it. no choice. I got her number instead which was uh. I don't care about the number. haha! It was a mug. a Pretty mug. :D i like it. (but i like the planner more.) It was the same as Kuya John's. :)
fun:)
We got home at around 2am. Don't mind the time and date below. :) hehe!
gonna go to the AVILON ZOO tomorrow! yippeeeeeee.. :D After YEARS, I'm gonna get to visit a zoo agaiiin:D