Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 6:49 PM
MORNING:
>we went to the orphanage.
I was so excited to meet Sandara again. (sandara, 5 girl[maybe] who was always smiling and hugging people she doesn't even know)
She's really cute. When she went out the door, I called her out and she ran towards me and hugged meeee.. :D UNFORTUNATELY, we weren't allowed to play with them YET.
She sat down with her friends and waited. Zian and I got food for her but while we were giving the food, we saw Denise and Monet talking to her.. SHE'S OUUURS.. but they said that they're her partner. :( we got her fiiiirst kayaaaaa. :((
It really pissed me off.
So fine, my barkada and I ate (not even interacting with those crazy children.) Wala eh, everyone has a kid na. 150 AA students and around 30kids lang nandun. :[ WOW.
After eating they said that we had to go back to school since there were people (rich big time adults) who were gonna have their outreach(?) abaewan. daya. basta, may problem kaya bumalik na kami agad. :P
10pm-12pm-free time! :D
LUNCH BREAK
>cramming our IP
Yes, cramming again. :) Almost everyone were at the CAI room, doing their IP. My groupmates and I were also there. I was the one who edited things:> heehee! I HELPED again. :D
I was really tired and sleepy that time so obviously di ako naka ngiti. hehe. mejo badtrip pa rin.
After a while, yes. we were done. I went back to the classroom, ate my lunch (4 cookies and juice) with Ayna Zian Sheen and Esgue:>
HEHE. aral rin a FILIPINO.
AFTERNOON
>test
the filipino test was hard. Most of the words were soooo DEEEEP. :
:((
After the test, sheen and i got a headache. :(
>Music
We went to the music room, divided ourselvs into groups and I went to the instrumentalist group. :D drummmmms:D
>Biology
Ms. De la Paz came late and she told us to get a 1/4 sheet of pad and answer something in our book. She told us to answer it if we want to. We choose to pass or not. My seatmates said that they wouldn't answer it anymore. I told them to answer it cuz I had a feeling that this is a bonus points to our grades.
Sheen followed me and she answered it. As for Pao, i don't know, ayaw niya maniwala sakin e. :))
After answering the book, we passed our papers.
"all papers in?" She asked. YEEEEAAAH...
And then she said that this has an additional 5points to our grade. OH YES! told you so. :D
>Computer
Our teacher wasn't around so we were all scattered around the 3rd floor. :))
Sheen, I-ris and I went to the AVA and played (we were bored)
Yung paikot ikot ka lang hanggang mahilo.
Yeaaah. :)) we were so bored. We fell on the carpet for more than 10times i guess. :)) hahaha!! It was really fun. BeaRondario also joined us. =)) wooo..=))
My head still hurts:P