Thursday, January 03, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
Okay, I've figured out why our classes resumed today and not like the other schools.
It's because....
*drum roll*
denenenenennenenenen...
IT'S OUR PRINCIPAL'S BIRTHDAY. wow.. nice no? :l
We had our general assembly at the MPB and guess what, there were A LOT of student presentations for Sr. Irene. It was fun, unfortunately, if it wasn't for HER we would've gotten our filipino test results. :l
After 2hrs of non-stop watching, we didn't have filipino anymore because we ran out of time, so we had algebra.
While waiting, Ms. Molave came in and announced that Ms. Martinez was absent. wooopie!! And so we have to work on our Asian Fest. :[
Then came recess. It was then I realized that jamie bianca kit and zian were absent. I was with yanna, sheen and jo-anne during recess.
CLE.
uh..
...
Stat, our teacher was also absent.
AP, we worked on our asian fest materials. THANK YOU SO MUCH GROUPMATES...uh.
Lunch.
then ENGLISH, our teacher was also absent.
PE.
:l FIVE were absent in my team.
We lost because FOUR of my members were sooooooooooooooo uh.. i can't find the right word to describe it. Let's just say they didn't know what to do.
I was REALLY pissed at them.
I understand that not all of them were good at softball. I was just so angry at them because they wouldn't listen. It's okay for me that I'd repeat the instructions over and over again, unfortunately, even if I repeat the things I say, they would PRETEND like they got it, even if they had no idea what I was talking about.
One of my members was the real reason why I started getting serious.
SHE never listened. Every time I say READY POSITIONS everyone MUST bend their knees and get ready to catch the ball. Before I pitched, I check each and every one of my members. THAT GIRL wasn't in ready position. She was standing up straight, feet together her right hand on her waist....she was in good poise.....FOR A FASHION MODEL. I got irritated BECAUSE SHE NEVER LISTENED.
I had to scream at her every time I was about to pitch. "PORKY READY POSITION!!!!!!!" I'm not insulting her for calling her porky because she was fat, that's the way we really caller and she likes it.
So anyway, I was right all along. I shouldn't have listened to NADINE. When we were picking our members, I didn't want her in my team cuz I knew she wouldn't listen. But Nadine kept saying.. angie sama mo si porky.. angieee... sama mo si porky... angie angie angie..pls pls pls.
:[
stupid angie. so utu-uto.
I don't want my team anymore. :((
I'M A SUCKY LEADER... I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK. I'M NOT A GOOD LEADER. MY TEAM DOES NOT RESPECT ME. I SUCK. I'M NOT A GOOD LEADER.