Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ 9:43 PM
Hmm.. what did I do today?
I watched The Land Before Time movie:D It's a pretty old movie, 198o's. :))
My dad and I went around the village. I drove the motorcycle:D It was fun even if my dad won't allow me to go faster than 30kph. :))
Oh, photoshoot day:)) My sister took pictures of me with my dad's old camera. :D
Here's my favorite shot.

I like this because it's saying something like
"oh i love photography. i want that camera."
haha.. :D
Oh! I wanna share something.
Last night, my sister's fighting fish, Polaroid, and my fighting fish, Rico Suave-which I found out recently that Rico Suave is a SHE. :)) Let's just call her Rica Suave. :)) anyway, last night we had a battle royale. :> Polaroid vs. Rica Suave. :>
We placed them in a clear case. After waiting a few minutes Rica Suave bit Polaroid's tail fin. YEEEAHHH... :)) My sister told me that the game is over. :)) I said no.
We waited for another 3minutes and aw. Rica Suave got bit.
Okay, game over. I don't want to play anymore. :))
It was really fun even if it was already 1:30am. (and I still had school the next day)