Thursday, January 31, 2008 @ 1:02 PM
I'm feeling a bit better now.
Still have sore throat and quite dizzy. :[
Didn't go to school today. The doctor told me to have at least 3days of rest.
oh man.
JANUARY 28:8-9pm, my brother and I went jogging around the block. Mom told us not to go out at night because she believes in feng shui. She said it's bad luck for us because it is the year of the rat.
We really need to work out so we went out wearing our exercising gear:P
heehee.. We jogged 3 times, then I rested while my brother jogged 2more times.
After that we took a bath and rested.
By the way, mom gave us these ugly looking bracelets with a rhino glass thingy bead on it. She said it helps us fight the bad luck.
OKAY? hehehe. we didn't wear it:P
It was 2 in the morning. The electricity was out.
I slept beside my sister for a while, while waiting for the electricity to come back.
I was freezing cold but I didn't grab the comforter because I was too lazy.
JANUARY 29:During our english class, I felt so so sooo dizzy.
I wanted to vomit. As soon as she said "go to your groups" I stood up and went to her.
"Ms, may I go to the washroom?"
"are you feeling okay?"
"no."
"oh, whyyy?"
"ms..."
"??"
"i..wa..nt....t-to..v..om..it.."
"go, go! I'll ask your secretary to go and accompany you."
I ran towards the washroom and vomited on the toilet. EW.. It really hurts. :[
After that, I was sent to the HS clinic. The doctor took my temp. then I took a medicine, then rested.
After an hour, she took my temp. again and told me that my fever was getting higher.
She called up the other clinic and told my temp. and what I should do.
She then gave me a permission slip, allowing me to get my things and go home.
Ms. Lisbo signed it and I took my stuff and went off.
I got to the clinic and the school nurse called up my house, unfortunately, my parents were not home. I couldn't go home and rest.
I was told to go to room1 and sleep.
As I laid my head, I felt like vomiting again.
I got up and asked the nurse where I could vomit. I vomited in the washroom and ewww agaiiin:))
I slept while waiting for my school bus to arrive.
After that it was departure and my bus would arrive soon. 15 minutes later, I got in the van and then went to the covered walk.
VOMIT.
:)) I threw up at the garbage can where everyone could see me. noooo.. =))
When I got home I immediatly slept. I was sooo in pain. I was
HOTT:> haha..
My sister took care of me that day. She took my temp. Gave me medicines, changed my clothes and cheered me up. :)
Mom wasn't home. She was with my brother because kuya had a fractured leg. :))
okay.
BAD LUCK i guess.JANUARY 30:I'm SICK.Today is our oral defense.
I MUST GO TO SCHOOL.12pm, I arrived school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIGIRL :Danyway, people felt sorry for me because
OUR TEACHER IN BIOLOGY WAS ABSENT and we wouldn't have our oral defense today. So there was no reason for me to attend classes anymore.
I gave my excuse letter to our CA telling her that I would just have my oral defense then my parents would fetch me up because we would go to the doctor to have a check up.
"oh noo, but ms. dela paz is absent! How will you have your oral defense? :("
she said. I told her that I would just go home. she allowed me, yey!
I took a clinic permit, went to the clinic, took my temp, checked my throat and gave me a gate pass.
Mom arrived, we gave the gate pass to the guards and went home.
3:30pm, we fetched up my disabled brother at ateneo and went to the medical city.
Ohman. I started to have fever again. chills:>
I went to the pulmo-blabla-ologist while my brother and dad were waiting in line for the x-ray.
While I was at the pulmoblabla, the doctor told us that I have something on my throat (and believe me, you DON'T wanna know.) and told me to have at least 3days of rest. :[
When we were done, I ordered hot chocolate from starbucks because I was freezing, then went to teriyaki boy:)
I wasn't able to enjoy my favorite salmon sushi because of my fever and sore throat. :[
JANUARY 31:I feel better.. sort of.
I MUST GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
hehe! Hopefully, I'm feeling well by tomorrow. Overnight at Bianca's house:) Eastwood and ADMU HS fair. :)
SANA.