Monday, January 28, 2008 @ 6:46 PM
Monday AGAIN.
We changed our seating arrangement. WE COULD SIT ANYWHERE WE WANT for the last quarter. :D
I didn't change my seat because I love being at the middle front. :P
Bianca sat on my right, Jamie at her right then Zian at her right.
Kit behind me and Yanna at her right. BARKADAAAA. yey
Some Ateneans came after a few minutes. They talked about their School Fair. oh man.
THEY WERE SO BORING. WHOOPIE. NOW I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO COME. *sarcastic*haha.. :P boring nila e. Oh by the way, the view was not good. Not good at all.
I was seated in front and goodness, I could see their nose hair.
haha. kidding, kidding.
Anyway, I noticed that I lost my energy from the excitement when my barkada and I were seated close to one another. :))
So during the afternoon (until now) I feel soo sleepy. :))