Saturday, January 12, 2008 @ 9:52 PM
[Kasi naman eee!! Yan tuloy, hindi ako nakapag update. ]
This week WAS SO STRESSFUL and I AM SO GLAD THAT IT'S OVER.
It's been a long, long week, and hopefully I'd get some rest this weekend. :)
JANUARY6
Nothing special happened. :)) Attended mass then stayed home. :P
JANUARY7Monday, back to school.
We had our General Assembly and while waiting for everyone to settle down, Esgue gave her gift to meee. THANK YOU ESGUE:D
It was a key chain FROG:D yey! When you pull it down, it will make a loud "krakrakrakrakrakk" sound.
When the general assembly was about to end and we were about to sing our school song, Esgue pulled the frog when EVERYONE were quiet. "krakrakrakrakrakkk..." said the frog. Everyone immediately looked at me as if it was my fault. I was so embarrassed. :( Nagmukha pa akong papansin, thank you alex.
Oh, today was a 'no teachers day, hoooraaah' :)) hahahaha.. almost all of our subject teachers were absent. YES!!!! We were able to finish our materials for the asian fest. :D
JANUARY8
Tuesday. Like yesterday, almost all the teachers were absent. :D
ASIAN FEST OPENING tomorrow.
JANUARY9
ASIAN FESTIVAL
I came to school wearing casual and carried my costumes in my bag.
skipskip.....
1pm, we had our asian fest show. I played the drums:D No, wait. Bea and I played the drums:D It was fun unfortunately, the SARONAI people came in early. the song got ruined. :l
JANUARY10
ahahahahaha!!! I'm so stupid. I thought today was wednesday. I WASN'T WEARING MY PE UNIFORM. :)) stuuupid.
JANUARY11We had our FIRST(and last) COMPUTER CLASSwith sir aboga FOR THE 3rd QUARTER. =))
STRESS. We were given a work with CorelDraw and I were supposed to finish it by next week. SO every recess and lunch I'd be in the computer room finishing my New year design. :[
JANUARY12RAINY DAY. :l
Rained all day looooong:( sad.