Monday, January 21, 2008 @ 4:42 PM
Yesterday was a bit tiring, that's why I wasn't able to post an entry. :)
We had our family reunion. Cruz and Dela Cruz.
here's the story..
Years ago, when my dad was young, his father(who is my lolo, haha ) decided to change their last name, dela cruz to cruz. He didn't want the dela anymore because it makes our last name long. So he went uh, somewhere. I don't know where he went to change the name.
Basta.
So his family is now Cruz, while my dad's cousins and aunts were still Dela Cruz.
So now, my dad's godmother, wrote her a letter.
He said that his godmother invited us and our cousins, aunts and uncles, for a reunion with them.
I thought it would be boring, but naah, it was okay. It was great.
-------------
What happened today?
Well, some of our test results were given. Oh OH!!
HALF DAAAAY:D
I don't know why. :P
I'm supposed to go at maigirl's house today.
NOOOO..
ANG DAMI KO PANG GAGAWIN.
ENGLISH PAPER.
CLE PROJECT
AP HOMEWORK
stupid IP. ~X(
bye