Tuesday, January 01, 2008 @ 7:19 PM
My first post for 2008.
it's been a while since we last said I LOVE YOU. but you, carlos, have no idea how much I STILL LOVE YOU. I'm really sorry cuz i have no idea why i can't get over you. I'm sure you have another girl and i really hope you're happy. i love you miggy. i really do.
I am given only 2days to rest until school starts. Oh man.
Wow, my last entry in this blog was an entry from last year. tagal na pala. :l hahahahha..
Obviously, I'm bored. It's my first time to be bored this year. :> hehe!!
Isn't it we're supposed to make a new year's resolution every year?
Okay:) Just asking. HAHAHAHHAHA
Why would I make another new year's resolution when in fact I'll have the same list as last year AND none of those were accomplished. =)) hahahaha.. walang natupad. =))
hahahah!!
Well, I have to go now. My family's calling me for dinner. :D I THINK we would go to Global Fun later. everyone here are BORED.
OH OH!! I made some rice krispies treats this afternoon:D weeeheeee...SARAP.