Saturday, February 09, 2008 @ 12:59 PM
bonding with Tala and Ikit during
PROM.Congratulations to the juniors. :) I'm sure they had a blast.
As for me? It was okay, my feet killed me. It was pretty tiring, walking around, taking pictures of people I don't know.
OH wait. My friend Martin and Vico were there. :)) vico had a date? well, that's new. =))
I could see his date LOVED him. =)) *wow naman the grip of the girl. so higpiiit.* :)) ahahhahaha. peace, Vico.
aww, and Martin:D
I was taking couple pictures at the entrance.
angie: excuse me, picture plea---oh hey martiiiin!
martin: hey! does it have to be formal?
angie: haha, no
martin: great.
*POSE*

ahahahahha =)) okay then.
I wasn't used to listening to loud music. My head hurt while the juniors were dancing. :(
Oh, some of them danced funny. :))
I arrivied home at around 1am