Thursday, February 14, 2008 @ 7:04 PM
HALF DAY:D Teachers' day:)
It was teachers' day so the teachers were at the MPB, eating, while student teachers from the third year and fourth year took over.
Mass.
The school mass was actually kinda long but it's okay. The priest was funny:))
After that we had a "LONG RECESS" which was only 35minutes. GEE, THANKS.
CLE class. Our teacher was Bern (yr.3) a.k.a. Ms. Clarete. =))
It was a pretty useless class. =)) We didn't do anything. haha.
STATISTICS class. Our teacher was also from yr.3 (i don't know her name.)
IT WAS BORING. We were given a seatwork. READ PAGES something..blabla..yadda yadda.
We couldn't understand it so all of us did something else.
I slept, while my other seatmates chatted. :))
AP class. Ayna (classmate) was supposed to be our teacher unfortunately, she wasn't around. She was busy at the MPB with the other teachers. :))
We were given a seatwork and I felt so hardworking that time so I did the SW during the whole period. Non-stop:>
I saw Bianca and Jamie on the phone with Champ (from hale) and they were sooo funny. =))
Oh oh. BIANCA WAS ACCEPTED FOR THE WORLD YOUTH DAY. I wasn't, thank God!
I really didn't want to join anymore because it was pretty expensive and I couldn't go to Australia without my family. :) ang alam ko 1week lang un e. :))
_______________________________________________
CHOK and his friend came to our house at around 5:10pm.
I WAS ASLEEP. =))
My sister woke me up and told me to change my clothes =))
It was pretty STRESSFUL. I panicked. hahaha.. My hair was all messed up.
I took the staedtlers that Jo-anne brought for P630.
TAE. Jo-anne gave my only 620 ANd she told me to pay her 10. 610 daw un.
OKAY so it was pretty embarrassing. :[
_______________________________________________
AP test tomorrow. :]
I'm about to study. hehe. BYE
Oh, and
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY