Thursday, February 28, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
I feel pissed about our last day of school. Unlike Ateneo (which is on friday) ours will still be on MARCH 18. aw.
---------------------------------------
We didn't have a lot of discussions today. Many of the teachers were out because of the school production.
THE WONDERBOOKSHOP 2. A musical play featuring actresses from Assumption and some actors from La Salle Greenhills and Ateneo de Manila Highschool. This will be held at the Assumpta theatre (CCP of the East), Feb 29 9am and 1pm, March 1 9am and 1pm. Be there!
haha, I copy-pasted it from Beam's GM. :-j
So please come and watch. But if you don't like it's okay:)) I don't like to watch it, I just want to feel the aircon at the assumpta in the afternoon. :P
----------------------------------------
During our PE class, we didn't have any teacher:D sad. NO TAEBO. :(
BUT my friends and I were soooo hyper. We played, took pictures, doodled bianca's "b bs." =)) hahaha.. we also drew Jamie's b bs, a teacher's b bs and ryna's b bs. It was so hilarious. :))
---------------------------------------
My sister just bought me a new 2008PLANNER. It was from Levi's
*hey, I didn't know Levi's give out planners......cool.*
It's really great. I LOVE IT. She gave it to me as a birthday present. :D aww.. THANK YOU.
She was the first one to give me a gift for my birthday:))
Oh yes. friday tomorrow.
I can't wait for the weekend. I WILL SLEEP NOW.