Thursday, February 07, 2008 @ 6:22 PM
Oh wow, at last, there's no homework:D
For me, the week had been a bit stressful. Since I was sick for two days, I missed way too many lessons in school.
Oh, but i'm done following things up. I'm back on track baby! :>
haha.
Oh man, today is Parent Teacher Conference day. We got our report card by the way. :l
I SUCK.Oh, I had MY first pe class today.
(the first pe class meeting, I was in red uniform, i was not allowed to join them in taebo) minus 10
(the second one, I was absent) another -10
And today, I showed my excuse letter to
Ms. SANTOS and took back my -10 and just made it -2
OH YES!!!!!!!
I LOVE TAEBO. I love the punching, the kicking and.. well, pretty much that's all we do. Punching and kicking.
I was SO FUN except for the part where the third year students could see us. =))
They were preparing for their prom.
Speaking of PROM, I'M EXCITED! :D *kinikilig*
I enjoy seeing young couples together:) They are so cute. :))
Tala and Ikit are going! (They are twins, and are in the 4th year)
YEEEEY. Kapwa-potograpersers. :D
Hm? Photographer? Me?
I could see the Ray Cruz in me now.
Not my brother Francis Ray. My dad. Ray. :)) ahahahaha
I can see the Raymundo Cruz in me. :) haha, my dad was a photographer when he was young (oh, ops, did I just say he's old?) his shots were printed in magazines in different countries. His shots were posted on exhibits. I am proud of my dad:)
I LOVE HIM :)
hahahha.. well anyway, Zian and I exchanged private diaries. She gave me her starbucks planner (her diary, which she never lets anyone read it.) while I gave her my Kermit notebook (yung sa fully booked.)
That notebook is
SO PRIVATE that I never let anyone read it. (well except for bianca, she was able to peek at some drawings, haha)
It's private because what's written there are my letters to a person. Basta. Secret.
I'm done reading Zian's diary and guess what?
LUGI AKO!!!! ANG DAYAAAAAAAAA.. naloko ako. =)) mas personal pa ung notebook ko eeee.. :)) tae. Pero ayos lang, at least may tiwala sakin si zian. :)
Unlimited access na ko sa planner niya. =)) She told me that in return, she would just allow me to read her planner anytime:)) Yippie:D
SASHEEN'S BIRTHDAY tomorrow:)
I'm about to start making her AVP (to be presented in class tomorrow.)
It's gonna be a surprise but I'm not worried about her reading this and knowing about the surprise party:))
I KNOW reading blogs is NOT HER THING. :)
I've got a song for you sheen!
The Click Five - Happy Birthday
I know it's kinda late
but HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Yeah, yeah, woooah,
I know
you hate me
Yeah, yeah, woooah,
Well I miss you too (NOT. haha)
Yeah, yeah, i know,
I know it's kinda late
but HAPPY BIRTHDAY
hahaha.. nice no? :))