Thursday, February 21, 2008 @ 6:46 PM
I really really wanted to post for days unfortunately I had way too many things to do, too many things to finish and too many problems to work on.
I'm glad that todaywasn't a stress for me. Now let me fix my blog.
I will erase some entries here, i don't want bianca to get hurt everytime she reads my blog.
-hold on- *5:45pm*
Okay done. :)
There were too many things that happened during the days where i wasn't able to post. sayang, days were fun that time. Today? haha.. no.
I'm kinda pissed at life right now, and i'll blame myself. I'll blame my stupid actions and selfish words. I know I was backstabbed by my (what i call) friends because of this stupidity inside me. And I want to apologize to them, but there's nothing to be sorry about (for THEM.) I've only hurt one person and surprisingly, others hated me also. They were on her side. I only want to apologize to HER.
It seems like the end of the world for me. Yeah i know they are just persons i met but there's this special bond that we have been sharing for years and it seems that the "bond" isn't there anymore.
I know God is testing me right now. I hope he'll put an end to it. Pero sana happy ending ha, Lord? :P
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm so sad right now, i could barely feel that i'm in love with Someone. Oh, man. Everyday is a mess.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
what's new?
Well, I'm about to wear my retainers again. (IF it would still fit)
I've been working out for the past few days. After our trekking during our Bio trip, i lost 2lbs. :)
Now, i'm trying to lose more than 2lbs. good luck Ang. :))