Saturday, February 02, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
good times last forever:)
could you believe that i've posted 547 entries? cool. :)
I'm quite worried about tomorrow. There's a lot of quizzes I have to follow up because I was absent for 2days. :l
I HAVE TO STUDY, but I'm not sure if my family and I would go out tomorrow. :[
It's almost feb9.
PROM.I'm so excited:D NO, I am not yet in third year, but I was asked to be their official photographer. I'll be with Coleen, my personal assistant:> and Zian, my messenger:D (siya tatawag ng mga tao for a photoshoot e)
yey.
Oh! Oh!
I'm so happy.
I remember that I gave Miggy a shirt for christmas, I wasn't sure about the print on the shirt. I forgot. :))
I was looking at some of celine (not my sister celine. Miggy's sister. akalain mo naman, celine pangalan ng ate namin? ) photos on multiply.
I saw a file that was entitles Miggy's 17th(2007) and guess what? He wore the shirt I gave him. Maybe he liked it:)
:)