Friday, February 22, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
I'm glad that it's over:) Now that my problem is fixed, I'm now going to fix my friend's problem. I really hope the two of them would be friends again :( It's kinda sad to see them seated beside each other and that they're locker-mates but they don't talk to each other.
---------------------------------------------
Rest day tomorrow...i guess. I'm gonna be able to rest IF my friends and I aren't gonna push through our plan. Oh, the plan is that they would go to my house in the morning then we would go straight to the year4 legacy concert: TRANSIT
I don't have a ticket yet:)) Tala where are youu? :))
---------------------------------------------
Bio class was interesting. We learned how twins are made even if there's only one egg then two sperm cells. :))
Oh and in the morning, during our club time, it was raining. I suggested that we should just go to the penthouse and watch the play of the Pamu club. (acting club)
It was great. Aircon. :))
Then during LAB, we dissected again:> MILKFISH! :)) I was the one who washed it even if I didn't have any gloves=)) STINKOdeMAYO.
I enjoyed looking at its organs. The liver is so big, and the gills were weird. :))
After lunch we were asked to evaluate some teachers.
My class number was told to evaluate our CLE, MUSIC, STAT and ENGLISH teachers.
I felt pity when I evaluated our CLE teacher. It was low low low low low.. :))
Computer sucks! We had to sketch our face on CorelDraw7
* my mouse sucks :( *
UGLYYYYY...