Wednesday, February 27, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
I'm such a superman.
I slept as soon as I got home(yes, I was really tired from school.) By 7pm, mom woke me up to eat.
After eating with my parents and planning about my birthday celebration with my friends, I took out all my books, notebooks and pens and began working.
I stared at my post it for a second and thought about what I would do first.
From 7:30 until 12:05am, I finished all my tasks which were:
CLE homework, Print IP essay of Maigirl, Print esgue's report, Print sheen's research paper, Stat homework, Read english story, Algebra homework, and collect all researches and reports of my groupmates.
I'm really tired. My back hurts. :))
While I was reading the short story for English, I was feeling a bit sleepy. I then remembered that I still have a 6pcs. chicken nuggets from Mcdo. I took it out from the refrigerator behind me (yes, my sister and I own a fridge, and it's in our room.) went downstairs and microwaved it.
I was pretty scared because I was ALONE downstaris. I have no idea if someone was with me. :l
MUMU!
hahahaha okay, I just scared myself while typing that. I'm still alone. I'm the only one awake in our house. STUPID. hahahaha
ANYWAY, during our T.H.E. class we were asked to make a product or a store that we could earn money.
My group decided to make a product. Guess what. I thought about making a watch that has a button. And when you press that button, sanitizer comes out under your watch (yung part sa wrist kung san naglalaslas ung mga engot) then there's a little tube where the sani comes out.
Then it will go straight to your palm and TADAH! instant clean hands:))
MWAHAHAHAHA..
I am so SMART.
=))
I'll get my drawing tomorrow. I'll scan it and i'll show it to you guys. I'm so proud.
My groupmates helped me so much in improving our project. I'M SO EXCITED TO MAKE IT..though I don't think we could make it. Our teacher was just asking for a paper report. uh. sad.
OH NO. I will sleep now.
it's 12:24am.