Tuesday, February 12, 2008 @ 7:33 PM
Our BIOTRIP is on saturday. I can't wait.
It always remind me of camp. The forest camp (not beach.)
I'm missing the mud on the face, the sweat, and of course my friends. I miss summer. :P
*change topic*My classmate last year is leaving on March3. She was one of my playmates:) Last year, during breaks, we would eat together, run around the building, bug other students and laugh.
I miss Kathia.
She's going to the states on MY BIRTHDAY.
It was hard for me to accept that she already left assumption this school year, what more if she left the country? I WILL miss her and I really hope that she'll have a great time there but I sure hope that she wouldn't forget WANTOO.
*change topic*I'm (sort of) in love again with someone. I'm glad that we get to talk. :)
*change topic*During our study period, Zian, Yanna and I played a game. Patagalan ng nguya ng Skyflakes sa bibig.
It's super gross. I won't go into the details. =))
You get the picture. =))
And to end this entry, I will share a very EMO line from a song.
Can we make this last forever?With every word you're growing distant And I feel as though I have to let you go.