Friday, February 29, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
YES!!!! weekend naaaa.
I really can't feel that it's already my birthday on Mar3. I mean, c'mon. School is stressing me out and I don't even have the time to think about my birthday. haha, that sucks.
My day was great. I love my friends. They are the ones that keeps me HAPPY.
*joke:
Jo-anne: Pano namatay si wolverine?
Angie: pano?
Jo-anne: nag mcdo siya.
(mcdo:ung M sa ulo. parang ung sa YMCA)
I laughed so hard with that joke, I cried and fell on the floor. =))
------------------------------------------------------
Okay, it's already the weekend and I sure hope I'll be able to finish our "GROUP" project for Homeroom.
GROUPMATES (kit esgue carissa sheen zian i-ris yanna bianx jamie)
KIT, BIANCA and JAMIE. pleeeeeease submit your research AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. especially kit and jamie. I BADLY NEED YOURS. parepareho kayo ng gagawin, tatlo lang kayo na ung magiinterview sa sister niyo kaya gawin niyo naaaa. thanky thanky