Tuesday, March 04, 2008 @ 7:15 PM
The clouds were weird today.
If I could remember it right from my gradeschool lesson, i think it's called alto cumulus cloud. we, geek? :))
Well anyway, it was nice to see it today because i haven't seen that type of cloud for months.
Halata bang walang makwento? ahahahaSad. My birthday is over. I can't wait for my 17th birthday. By the time I'm 17, i'm gonna ask my brother to teach me how to drive:D
Earlier in school, I was super stressed about cramming our HomeRoom project. Our teacher told us last week (tues) that we would have a project that will be submitted on Mar.7 . 2days later(thurs) she announced that the project will be submitted on MAR.3 . GEE THANKS.
I understand that she's pretty old and I think this would be her last year in AA?
*SUDDEN REALIZATION: i will miss Ms. MOLAVE:( *
well, it's pretty understandable that she makes a lot of mistakes.
So during class breaks, I could barely eat. I was so stressed that I didn't have time to eat and go to the washroom. But i'm glad to see SOME..yes, i saaaaid.. SOME of my groupmates working with me.
I would really thank ESGUE and ZIAN for willingly help me finish the project. Then I'd thank CARISSA I-RIS YANNA SHEEN JAMIE for their useful research. :)
I'm glad that I-ris was with me while making the project. Even if she couldn't do much (because the proj was about to finish) she was still there watching. :))
Wala lang, natuwa lang ako sa kanya:)) *uuuuuy.. =)) *
Oh thanks to bianca we had something to keep the reports together. :D it was some sort of screw. ewan:))
:-j
Oh, i must go noooooow.
SUMMER SUMMER, I just can't wait to feel SUMMER.
14 days until our school ends.
(MAR3 entry will pe posted soon)