Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 10:00 PM
Commuting was fun...sort of..well, not really. hahaha:)) It was scary, it was tiring, but I guess it's a good experience for me to know the places or where the jeepneys are going.
10:30 in the morning, my sister and I went to her school in Manila. We had to ride the LRT and some jeep. LRT was fun. :) People there are halo-halo. There are some who looked drugged, some looked decent, some were pretty and handsome, while some looked like they're from the province.
So we went to her school, LRT,blabla, then JEEP. Ohh, it was so hot and crowded. :[ When we got there, I gave my ID--i didn't have my school id so i gave her my powerstation vip card. I looked ugly on that card. hahaha:))
After talking to the principal(i think) and going to the business office, we went to KFC for lunch. Oh, goodness, college people. :l
I ate hotshots and those little round shaped potatoes. I don't know what its called, it tasted like hashbrown.
Went to Gateway after, played basketball at the arcade and watched a movie.
OVER HER DEAD BODY. :) It was a greeeeeat movie! :D I really enjoyed it, so funny :-j
Ohhh.. Jason Biggs. =))
My sister has this sort of SUPER POWER. She can tell that i have a crush on an actor. I dont smile or feel kinikilig outside when I see my crush(only in the inside:> ) but she CAN TELL talaga:))
While watching the movie and Jason Biggs was on the screen, she whispered, "crush mo yan diba?" UH. hahahaha..
I think she knows my type. =))
'basta matangos ilong type ko?' most of the times, yeah, i guess.=)) I don't really know. hahaha.. ILONG? =)) weird. haha. I like guys that are mapuputi, hahaha :>
Anyway, we got to the filinvest gate and instead of riding the tricycle, we walked. YES. from the gate to our house. :)) ang layo nuuuun! :))
It was a crazy walk:)) I suggested that we should talk in a BRITISH accent;> and that every time i would say something that has a letter L, i'd change it to a letter R. gets? vice versa kay ate. hehe
example, angelie=> angerie. :)) or kay ate, cruz=> cluz. wahahaha.. in a British accent. wahaha..
we laughed hard. =))
a car passed by.
"that kid just checked you out. haha" said my sister. ew? :l
Then we passed by an under construction house. I HATE CARPINTEROS. all of them are manyakers :-6
"those guys just check you out ate." =)) EEEW
ahahahahahahaha.. =))
We got home sweating and tired. :))
adventure.