Monday, March 17, 2008 @ 4:45 PM
Aw. It's our LAST gen. assembly at the MPB as a sophomore. :(
And it's gonna be our last gen. assembly with the Year4. :'(
HALF DAY!
The tests were hard. :))
AP ALGEB and ENGLISH.
oh goodness.. I was accused of cigarette smoking.
ME?! EXCUSE ME ha. DO I LOOK LIKE A POSER?! oh, please. Jessica found a cigar stuck under my armchair. :[
huhuhu.. Who would do such thing? :( Wala naman akong kagalit sa school eh. :'(
Our C.A. called Jessica and I to her office. I was so afraid that she wouldn't believe me.
I DON'T SMOKE. I'm not stupid you knooow."bakit may cigar sa ilalim ng desk mo?" she asked me.
"hindi ko po alaaaam...hindi naman po ako naninigarillio e:(" I told her.
"ikaw Jessica?"
"ms??" she asked?
"naninigarilio ka ba?"
"no ms." she said.
"sigurado ka??" asked ms molave. uh oh. bat parang hindi naniniwala kay Jessica?
"yes ms."
"sa barkada mo?" asked ms. molave
"uh, ms, wala po" said jessica.
"sila Paola? Ryna? sa barkada mo? Wala??" she asked while I was just standing there PRAYING that ms. Molave would BELIEVE me.
"..uh. ...hindi po."
She paused for a while and thought about who smokes.
"may kilala ba kayong naninigarilio?" she asked both of us.
I can't tell her that I KNOW SOMEONE who smokes. A friend of mine once told me and asked me to promise that I would never tell anyone.
I kept my promise so I had to lie. I'm sorry.
"n--none..ms."
There's nothing else she could do about it so she told us to go back to the classroom.
While taking the English test, that frikn cigar was bothering me. I can't stop thinking about how the cigar stick was stuck on my desk and if Ms. Molave believes me. :'(