Saturday, March 01, 2008 @ 9:21 PM
Pretty tired.
In the morning I woke up at around 7am because of our band practice at my house.
I had an awesome time with Gen, Monet, Jamie, Bianca and Denise:)
We practiced our sound check performance, and Stolen by Dashboard Confessional.
Oh man, I still have to practice those confusing fill-ins. :))
I SUCK :))Anyway, people were inviting me to go to RP. It was supposed to be our last gimmick with Kathia who will be leaving us on Mar.3 . They would go to states. sad.
I didn't feel like coming after that snobbish act she did to me during the yr.4 legacy. Then I realized that she wasn't Kathia. That was not the Kathia I knew before. That was not the cheerful, fun-loving kathia.
People change, i know. But seeing her acting like one of those (well, i'm not even gonna say the word) makes me feel like i'm just a stranger to her.
yes,
I W I L L M I S S H E R .-----------------------------------------------------------------
Working out, building muscles with my coach. Coach Francis Cruz. :)) =))
Yes, my brother.
I was in his room earlier this evening. It was fun fun fun. :)) but oh so tiring tiring tiring.
I'm currently listening to the pretty boy,
JASON CASTRO's sweet sweet voice singing What A Day For A Daydream.
LSS:))