Friday, March 07, 2008 @ 7:32 PM
Since our SOFTBALL GAME was CANCELLED,
I brought with me my TWISTERgame and my camera.
My clubmates and I had some photoshoots and we played twister. It was awesome. We had a fun and memorable last day of club.
But it would've been better if our 4th year clubmates were with us for the last time. :(
Oh, during lab we dissected a FROG:D
For the first time were were super quiet while dissecting:)) Ms. dela Paz was super strict about the yelling. It was great dissecting our frog. The heart was so cute and the lungs were weird. :)
I can't figure out why a lot of my classmates didn't like touching the frogs. They don't bite. :))
I was called by my classmates from two different groups to get the frogs out of their jars. :))
No problemo, i like frogs. I just didn't like pinning it for them. I could feel their pain(weh?)
After the dissection, I felt sorry for Sam(our frog) Esgue took his heart out. Tears began falling, maybe because I really didn't want to kill a frog. It was fun and all but maybe seeing Sam suffering was not good after all.
Ms. dela Paz saw me and asked me why I was crying.
"o, why?"
"nothing."
"wanna take that home?"
"no"
"o, go bury it"
"kay"
Aw, we buried Sammy:(
After a while I heard from people that Sam jumped out. without his heart. ZOMBIE.