Sunday, March 16, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
Tests tomorrow. :S
I needed Sasheen's AP book since I lost mine. :)) hahahah...
After celebrating the 10:30am mass at our church, my family dropped me off at sheen's house before going to the mall. I called her up, she gave me her book, thanked her and went off.
We were on our way to Trinoma no celebrate my brother's birthday when I felt dizzy from studying/reading inside our car. :[
We were SUPPOSED to eat at Bubba Gump since it was our(me and my brother) favorite restaurant:D
We passed by some food restaurants like Italianni's and T.G.I. FRIDAYS.
Then accidentally stopped in front of T.G.I. FRIDAYS and dad thought about eating there. We've never tried that place before:)
"SIGE!"
Everyone agreed to try the place and oh wow. The place was soooo....uh.. "complicated."
There were way too many designs on the wall and the waiters' uniform were so complicated.
Our waiter was Louie. He is gay. Happy queer boy. :))
After eating, dad asked for the receipt. Once we got it, we saw a message written in black ink.
"Thank you!
Take Care,
-Louie"
ahahahahhaa.. okaaay. =)) funny. When dad saw it, he said "sino 'tong Couie??" =)) because the letter L looked like a C. =)) hahahahaha
After that dad went somewhere else while Mom, Ate Cel, Kuya Fran and I went to TIMEZONE.
We played basketball, the locomotion thing, a new game. It was a game where you will jump when the red light reaches your feet:))
Basta parang jump rope:)) pabilis ng pabilis. ANG SAYA.
Kuya would've gotten a better score if he didn't have that fractured leg. :(
After a few card swipes, Mom and Ate Cel went to Zara while kuya and I played some more:D
15minutes later, Mom called us to go to Zara.
On our way there, we stopped by at a candy stand. "kuya gusto ko ng candy." I said. "sigeee, gusto ko yan." He said while walking towards the candy store.
I pointed out a plastic of Pop Rocks and kuya Fran paid for it:D THANK YOU KUYA:D
We met up with mom and Ate Cel at Zara. Ate bought a new dress. gusto ko diiiin :(
Then went to Krispy Kreme. Dad ordered 2 doughnuts. :D
When we got home, I immidiately took pictures of the pages I needed to study for AP, and then Kuya and I went to Sheen's house with the motorcycle. :D
After that went to the village park and took pictures. It was fun. :))
here's one picture of us:D