Saturday, March 15, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
THIS WEEK:
March11-tuesday
ordinary day, nothing much happened. :P
March12-wednesdayWe had our Algebra UT2,Bio UT2 and our AP oral test//report. :[
We also continued our T.H.E. project. IT WAS STRESSFUL.
We were able to finish it on time but since we had to fix other things, I asked our teacher if I could just drop off our project at her house. Neighboooor:))
After school, I went to Ms. Brigino's house to give our project. wahaha.. we were the first one to submit the project since it was still due on friday:)) additional points! :D
March13-thursdayHAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA PRAN:D
We had our PE practical test and it didn't turn out that good because Ms. Santos told us that the song we picked was a bit slow. :[
But at least we had a great time :D
March14-fridayLet the Quarterly Tests begin!
We had our Health and CLE tests today. Halfday sana since its already the QT's unfortunately we had classes the whole day.
We didn't have and Music and Computer because our teachers were out. :D
March15-saturday
I'm pretty worried about the AP test on monday.
I DO NOT HAVE A BOOK. I lost it in school and until now I haven't got it back. :[
SHEEN may I borrow your book for a while? hahahahhaha