Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
Tiring day.
My family and I went to Marikina to watch the "prosisyon? prusisyon?" and the statues were awesome:) We were standing for about an hour and a half. Then as we were about to go inside the church,
I saw a guy in blue in front of us. He was walking like everyone else. Then as he passed by a car, I saw him checked if the car was unlocked. Oh crap. He's up to no good. He pulled the handle at the back seat of the car but it was locked. Then he tried once more but this time at the driver's seat. Oh, man. Good thing the owner remembered to lock his/her car. :l
After praying for my friends, worries, problems and all those, we went to Yellowcab near Ateneo and had dinner.
While waiting for our food, I asked dad....
ang: papa sabihin mo silk ten times.
dad: silk...(10x)
ang: five...
dad: five five five.....
.....ahahahahahah
ops? =)) ahaha=)) funny dad. :))
I had a great time:)